The Grandes Ecoles admissions process is widely recognised as one of the most selective and rigorous in the world. From an applicant pool of more than 9000, less than 10% join EDHEC’s Masters Programmes. When you recruit EDHEC talent, you are selecting from a pool of the highest-calibre and globally competitive pools of graduate talent. Supported by best-in-class skills development, EDHEC graduates are among the brightest and most work-ready in the market.
What defines an EDHEC Graduate?
– A highly competitive admission process
– Rigorous academic requirements
– A deep academic specialisation with a managerial vision
Cultural Sensitivity & Adaptability
– Minimum 6-month international internship
– Programme taught entirely in English
– Study-abroad opportunities with over 100 institutions in more than 30 countries
Maturity & Team-Orientation
– An award winning, fully integrated soft-skills career development programme (TI&CD)
– Real leadership, team-work and accountability in student associations and events, managing budgets as large as €1.2M & teams with up to 60 people
Ready to Perform
– Practical and Relevant Coursework, sponsored by leading multinational corporations
– Minimum 1 – 2 year work experience required for graduation